8 corn tortillas
1 lb. shredded taco cheese or mexican blend
1 can chili beans in sauce
1 can diced tomatoes and green chiles
1 bag success rice, prepared
1 lb. ground chicken, turkey or beef, cooked
1. Spray a 9×13 glass pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix cooked rice, ground chicken, tomatoes,and beans in a large bowl.
3. Layer 3 or 4 corn tortillas on the bottom. Spread 1/2 the cheese over the tortillas.
4. Spread all of the rice, beans, meat mixture over the cheese.
5. Layer 3 or 4 corn tortillas over the mixture. Sprinkle the rest of the chees on top.
6. Cook at 350 for about 30 minutes.
So easy! You might want to use seasoned ground chicken or season it as you cook it – I used garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and cumin. You could probably substitute tortilla chips for corn tortillas with similar results. The best part is the crispy, cheesy, top tortilla layer! Yum!!