I am always promising friends and family my recipes and I never get around to actually sending anyone any recipes so I thought this might be a good venue for sharing some of my favorite foods. I am starting with a dessert … who doesn’t love dessert??? This recipe is really easy and very delicious.
Easy and delicious!!! ENJOY!
Mint Chocolate Chip Saucepan Brownies
- 3/4 c . sugar
- 2 T . water
- 1/3 c . butter
- 1 c . mint chocolate chips
- 1 c . semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c . gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine the first three ingredients in a saucepan. Bring just to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add 1 c. mint chocolate chips and blend until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Add 2 eggs, one at a time. Beat well after each egg.
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda gradually to the chocolate.
- Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 pan. Bake 30 - 35 minutes.