Great winter dessert! Not only is this recipe super easy, but it makes your house smell amazing.
Glazed Cinnamon Apples (Slow Cooker)
Super easy dessert! Perfect for chilly days and it makes your house smell amazing...
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes
Servings 6 to 8 servings
- 6 large Granny Smith apples , peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 T . fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 c . granulated sugar
- 1/2 c . brown sugar
- 2 T . gluten-free flour
- 1 t . cinnamon
- 1/4 t . nutmeg
- 6 T . butter , melted
- Vanilla ice cream and crumbled cookies (optional)
- Place apples in the crock pot; drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix sugars, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples; stir gently to coat.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours or HIGH for 2 hours until apples are done.
- Serve warm apples over vanilla ice cream. Crumble oatmeal cookies on top.