Another yummy blueberry recipe…
Blueberry Quick Bread
1 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. blueberries
1/4 c. yellow cornmeal
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 c. sugar
2 lg. eggs
1/2 c. milk
1/3 c. unsalted butter
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
1. Heat oven to 375. Coat bottom and halfway up sides of an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-in. loaf pan.
2. Place flour in medium bowl. Remove 1 Tbsp. flour and toss with blueberries in a small bowl. To remaining flour, add yellow cornmeal, baking powder and salt; mix well.
3. In another medium bowl, whisk sugar with eggs, milk, melted butter and lemon juice.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just blended; fold in blueberries. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Cool quick bread in pan on wire rack 5 minutes, remove pan and cool completely.