I really do not have a better name for this recipe. I am open to suggestions… chicken, onions, peppers, black olives … yum!
Chicken in a Crock Pot
Easy slow cooker chicken dish your whole family will love!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 20 minutes
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 2 to 3 lbs. chicken breast , cut in pieces
- 16 to 28 oz. canned diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 green pepper , chopped
- 1/2 c . dry white wine
- 1 small can black olives , sliced
- 1/2 lb . fresh mushrooms , sliced
- Basil , oregano and parsley (dried herbs)
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and lightly brown in oil.
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- Cover with remaining ingredients (except cooked rice or noodles).
- Cook on high for four hours.
- Serve over cooked rice or pasta.